Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Home today!


Another day off for me although there's no leaping! Kelsey got slammed to the ground in soccer last night and is home recovering from a mild concussion! Ouch!! So, I must keep busy with my blogging, right? Can't spend time worrying when God tells us to "be anxious for nothing"! She is just waking up now and feeling well enough to call her 'person of interest' to check in :)

While I'm here, I may as well add a card! This is for my friend Lizzie's birthday! She has been having a tough year and has a new job to cheer about....so a new card will perk her up, too!!
I wished for this embossed butterfly image from SU's Wonderful Wings set and my wish was granted from Wish RAK on SU Only orange cardstock. You can't really tell in the photo, but I used a bleaching technique on the wings of the butterfly. I also used Certainly Celery CS and designer paper from K and Company. The primas were wishes granted too!
I love stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)