Thursday, November 1, 2007

Joyfully GREEN!! (And Turf green at that!)

G'day! Sorry to say I don't have a lot of time for blogging what with Kelsey's team in the soccer sectionals again this year and games coming at a fast pace!!! We go to all the games so it is a whirlwind of tiresome but exciting times! Her team has clinched the division, but must win tomorrow night to win the sectional title! She was pictured in the paper this week heading a ball! whoo hoo!

So suffice it to say I will keep with a quick post to let you know I'm still alive and leaping :) And we are again in the green on the blog as well as the soccer turf! Yeah! Please continue to keep those struggling with breast cancer in your prayers, however! And be blessed by this gorgeous indian summer if you're from around here! Hey, I think I have a few cards to post that I made for pastor appreciation day but that'll have to wait for the weekend....almost there!

be well blessed!!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)