Monday, December 31, 2007

Joyfully sharing a true Man Card



Wow! You are in for a real treat! This is a card made by my pastor for his wife for their anniversary! They celebrated earlier this fall, but I just found time to put it on the blog!


Long story short: I first introduced our pastor's wife, Deby to stamping and cardmaking when I agreed to host a women's craft group on cardmaking. Deby fell IN LOVE with cardmaking, at which she has proved to be a natural! She subsequently had such a great time that she has become an SU demonstrator (thank goodness! I need her resources constantly!)


So now Pastor Eric is surrounded by stamping supplies and stamping family members (their daughters stamp, too!) So while Deby was visiting her family in CA this fall, Pastor set out to make HER a card and this is the result! Wow, huh?
This was the inscription on the back of the card.....in case you can't read the bogus name of the website he wrote: Contact us at: coolstuffforguy.com/mancards


But my favorite part of the recipe is the color scheme he used. How do you like this?? Can you tell he is a hunter?? Deby shared this in church and we all roared with laughter!
Oh, how nice it is to have a man of God with a sense of humor leading our congregation!
How fun! Well, that's the time I have for now! I'll try to add some of my own creations tomorrow! Blessings to you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)