Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Merry Joyful CHRISTmas!

Wow! Time really has flown this month and so many times I wanted to step out of the whirlwind to blog, but to be honest, all my time has been taken up with good things related to Christmas, so I just decided living a life worth blogging about was better than just talking about how I should be doing fun things to celebrate!

So, what's been going on? Well. there was the children's ministry party, the church leadership party, the work party, the Christmas concert, the stamping projects (and projects and projects) and just hanging out with my family for movies and dinners. My son Geoffrey is home from college and we got our Christmas tree today; I'm taking a little break to stop in here for a minute! So, forgive my hiatus, but I'll be back after Christmas to share some of the projects that have kept me up past midnight some nights! Okay, many nights! But isn't it fun????

I trust the Lord to keep you all happy and healthy during this season of Christmas magic and Love! From my house to yours:


Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas! Enjoy the celebration of when Christ came to earth as a babe to set the world FREE!
I love you all!!
"Let not our hearts be busy inns that have no room for Him."
(This quote is from a Heidi Satterberg stamp design...I CASEd it from Gina K's site-loved it! The graphics from J's Magic Galleries online)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)