Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shouts of Joy!

Hi Everybody!

I promise to post a project this week...but just wanted to check in and say, THANKS! to those who have visited my blog and to those who have left a comment! Each of you has blessed my day when I read your input! :)

{Added note! One of my SBS9 sisters told me about an online translator you add to your blog!(thanks Maureen and Manna!) I LOVE IT! You'll see it down on the right side...my site looks so cool in other languages! That's ONE of my one million obsessions: Languages! I speak Spanish, rusty Italian and fluent sign language! Now you know!}

We had these AMAZING winds today (up to 70 mph today)....leaving a lot of those I work with without electricity this morning! One of my coworkers showered with candlelight then came to work! wow! That's dedication!

Isn't God amazing, though? He gives us a January thaw (70 degrees yesterday!) just to give us a little rest from winter....he knows we'll need a rest before dealing with February and March!! The joy of the Lord is our strength and I am reminded of this everyday....everyday has it's hardships but we are victors in this life! The Spring is coming! Remember this:

The LORD your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior...He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. Zephaniah 3:16-18

Isn't it great to know that God will rejoice over YOU with shouts of Joy? Shouts! Have a great week in the Joy of the Lord!
Blessings!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you just a breath of fresh air...what a wonderful blog and true testiment to Him. I'm glad I clicked your link. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you over at CHF. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zephaniah 3:17 is one of my favourite verses! Like Lori said, you ARE a breathe of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)