Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bloom!


Happy happy Day!

Gina K has a sketch challenge up on her blog and since the prize was wonderful (Koh-li-noor pencils) I decided to play along! This was my entry based on her sketch. I need a graduation card for today, and this is it! Isn't she (yes, she...eyelashes!!) adorable? The DP (you were going to ask!) is hand made...about a MILLION years ago, my now 22 yr. old--then 7 year old, son and I went to a crafting day at school and using water, oil and paints made this "stationary". It always looked like a pond and lily pads to me, so I have saved it til today!! All images are Gina K's Just so Hoppy and Baskets of Happiness sets. I stamped the frog on PTI's designer paper, Everyday blessings. The rest is scrap dp I received from wishRAK.


Speaking of winning, check out some easy to enter blog candy at Maria's blog! Fun!


http://mariascards.blogspot.com/




Bloom brightly today. God has given this day; its beauty is just for you!!!


Love ya!

1 comment:

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)