Monday, May 4, 2009

Faith Hope Love

This was the other card that I made for the Papercrafts "stamped background" Category. These images are all Papertrey Ink. I love their acrylic stamps...they usually build on one another, making them extremely versatile. The ribbon is also PTI...chocolate :) yummy! Click on the pic to see it close up...you can see the two step process better!

My friends, we can't make it in this world without faith, hope and love....but remember, the most important of these is love :)

Blessings to you today, my friends!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Thanks for being a cohort in crime with Andy. My Copics are so much fun. I've been watching copic tutorials on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing - it looks like TILE!!! Very, very cool. Faith, Hope & Love...what a message! Makes me want to sing... (I think I will...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I agree with the commented who said it looks like tile. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)