Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'll be back....

Hey, Frog Faithfuls! {Sorry, I couldn't resist AHNODE at the top of the post! }
I'm here, really I am....but EXTREMELY involved in all that is going in, on and under my life right now--what with adventures and graduations and such! I have a TON of pictures to share, too! Don't worry...I'll be back in a day or two to post....honestly...I haven't even really BEEN on the computer in weeks {no duh, right!?}....but I've missed you all! Don't froget me!
Trusting God is blessing each and every one of you!!!
Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. We all love ya, Kimmy! Don't worry, we will all always be here and won't give up on ya! I have my days (okay...weeks) of non-posting too. I can't wait to see pics soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're here, tapping our feet as much as we're tapping our cardstock, waitin' fer ye!!! Can hardly wait to see what all you've been up to, besides the stuff I already know!!! Busy girl! And thanks for the pic of Arnie. Such a hunk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Kim - things just happen and time flies...faster, too, as I get older dang it!!! LOL
    can't wait to see your pics sistah!!
    ((())))reen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss seeing your posts, but glad to hear you are busy and loving life. :)

    Have a great day!
    Wendy
    SBS9

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)