Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yes, I'm back! And yes, I've been back since Tuesday night...

...but I'm just now feeling alive again :) I wish I could share pics of the Ye Olde Outhouse booth right this minute, but the truth is they are in Betty's camera and I am waiting patiently to see them! My friend Deby, who was my faithful right hand co teacher has a few on her blog, The Sofa Lady...check it out!
I can however share the pictures of the projects that we taught in our CHA Supershow classes....they were well attended for the most part and it was a BLAST teaching the "students" techniques. All of our projects used Cornish Heritage Farm stamps, because I adore them and they worked perfectly to complement my projects to reflect Betty's arts and craft store.
This first one, Country Home, was originally a scrapbook page, then a card, then finally, CHA ok'd it as a picture on a plaque. We mounted this 8.5 x 5.5" scene onto a wooden board painted black, and put curled wire through holes on the top of both sides to hang it up. We used woodgraining, masking, Scor pal-ing, and paper tearing techniques....lots of fun!


This next card, we called the "Secret card". It was originally "rejected"....we actually made it as a second project to the vase we altered using alcohol inks. This card uses the technique I used to make this blue card in a previous post. I just love the technique and wanted to show the alcohol ink process on photo paper so I threw it into the class as a "bonus" project.


This next project is a post it noteholder that I learned to make on Splitcoast Stampers. I wanted to show off the Core'dinations paper and how you can sand the core color to the surface after cuttlebugging it....it was a very popular project!

I'll share more tomorrow! I pray you are well and blessed! God is faithful to meet your needs today! I have missed all of you! Especially my SBS sisters! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)