Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coffee and toast, anyone?!

Here is another card using the paper piecing technique. When I use the Basic Grey Euphoria designer paper on my last card, a scrap piece fell out of the folder with one of my fav designs in the series and I thought....coffee cup! So I used the Unity stamp Co. September Kit of the Month from and made this card....the layer color is actually SU's most beautiful plum purple color in their in color set this year, as it the bright pink I used for the table cloth. The colors are all muted in the picture, though, for some reason.

Also my DH was so impressed that I put my breakfast he created last week on my blog, he insisted I take a pic of my apple-french toast from this week. He loves to cook and while card making is my gift, food is his....so I am DOUBLY BLESSED! and no.....he is NOT for rent! Sorry ladies!
Enjoy your week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you won't rent John out, will you at least loan him out? :)

    I love this card! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim-Marie & love the sentiment. Breakfast, like lunch, always tastes better when made by someone else . . . now off to persuade hubby that he can cook too !

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card! Congrats on being named guest designer for the month at Clear Artistic Stamps. Very well deserved!

    Maybe we can finally meet in person... we're moving back to Fairport in November!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)