Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thrilled in October!! A Guest Designer spot :)

I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Clear Artistic Stamps for the entire month of October! I know, right!! This is so exciting for me! I have always loved Belinda's style of artwork and whimsical designs, which remind me so much of my beloved story books as a child. I'd love for you to pop over and see my projects (click below)! A different one will be highlighted each week. What a blessing to share my craft with you!


Here is a card using some Clear Artistic stamps and felt flowers. The Rumble challenge on Clear Artistic's In the Cottage Studio blog is called "Inside out". You need to show both the inside design of the card as well as the outside! The images come from the Whispers of Dreams and the Sympathy Garden sets. Pop on over to the blog....there are prizes to win today if your comment is chosen! Also my card is in one of the World Cardmaking Day challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com. There are prizes there for posting cards as well!
Blessings!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim! Soooo Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and I'm so glad you are a guest designer! Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW you'd be doing this some day! You're the best! Congratulations!!! Keep the inspiration coming. I, for one, need it! I'll be looking excitedly for each project. (I would've said "anxiously" but I know God's Word says not to be anxious about anything...) So "excitedly" works, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim! SO happy to see your name in lights! LOL I'm sure you will do amazing things and I'll keep peekin! I read my posts on GOogle reader on my phone so it's really hard to comment when I do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I love what you did with this card, and your "by invitation" projects are awesome! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)