Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall JUGS ;)


Here's a card I made for a swap with some of my cruise friends...a pretty neat swap, too....each one of the 8 sent only the supplies for eight cards to one of the other swappers and then each of us made a card with whatever items we received, so really the card is a collaborative effort! And more of a challenge, as we had to use all of the supplies! This is the card I made with the items I received from Mary Lu. The card stock and the ink are from my stash, but all the rest came from one of my buds :) The card also fits the Just Us Girls (or JUGS) challenge to use a dimensional flower! ;) Check out the other entries....these ladies are TALENTED!! Click on the blinkie on the side bar ----------------->

This last pic is my wonderful family celebrating my DD's 18th bday. Aren't we cute?! Another milestone!
Are you having a FABULOUS week?! Me too....God is just so sweet and kind right now. Is life easy-peasy?? Honestly, no, not really. But is God good to hang out with anyhow? You betcha!! We are SO SO blessed. Thanks for being around and hanging in there with me!
You bless me!

5 comments:

  1. Kim Marie!!!!!! Hi!!! OMY did you go on ANOTHER cruise??? This card is adorable and the tale of how it came about it even better - talk about a challenge! Thanks SO much for playing along with Just Us Girls - I've known you for a whole year now since our last cruise. Come back for our next challenge and a special surprise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall 3-D blossom is BEAUTIFUL! Such a cool swap to be a part of & challenging! Thank you for playing with Just Us Girls! I hope you play along Saturday in a new exciting challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great colors. Love the blog banner - frogs are some of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kim Marie! Look at your sweet family! :)

    {Hugs}
    Wendy
    SBS9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and you do look cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)