Friday, October 9, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday :) or FFF with Unity Stamp Company, of course!

Welcome to my first official post for Friends with Flair Fridays at Unity Stamps!
Those who have never heard of this weekly fun: on Angela's Unity Stamp Co blog, she lists blogs of some of her customers, having hidden a "blinkie" in the FFF posts on one of the blogs....if you leave a comment, you may be chosen to win a prize! If this post doesn't have a blinkie, you move on through the list til you stumble upon it!
I became a Unity Stamp Co. junkie from the first minute I saw their images...but since talking with them in person and selling their stamps in Ye Olde Outhouse at the summer CHA Supershow, I am now a diehard fan! I have joined their Kit of the Month and look forward to every package! I so love their fun, beautiful, and sometimes funky, images! And their WONDERFUL and AMAZING quote images have graced a card or few on this blog! The bike in this card is one of my favorite images. I colored it sparkly green, 'cause you KNOW it is my favorite color!! And if you have a green bike....well you must have an orange seat!! I think I will send this one to my son, the Downhill Mountain Biking Maniac! I kid you not...he rides down SKI SLOPES! {{Yes we bought him a helmet WITH A FULL FACE MASK!! No kidding! I paid A LOT for those beautiful straight teeth!}}

Here's the sparkly bike up close!! Isn't it SO fun??

If you are here blog hopping, be sure to go back to Angela's blog for the list and keep on going!! You could be on the road to a prize!! And please join my list of followers! I'd love to see you again! Blessings to you, my newest Unity friends!

13 comments:

  1. Love seeing the sparkle close up! CUTE card - and I love your blog header and saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you with Friday Friends with Flair! Your card is beautiful and I love what you've done with the bike! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the party Kim! Your card is toooo cute, and it looks like your color inspiration was from your blog header?...LUV it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute! I LOVE the little scene you created w/ the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply darling! I, too, love Unity stamps because, afterall, they ARE some of the best! Now on to blog hopping...looking for that blinkie...and more creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Unity sheep stamp!! Cute bike , Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim Marie... This card is just stunning...You have done an amazing job!! Can't wait to see more of you fantastic creations...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card! The bike is cute! I too was recently introduced to Unity and am so hooked! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously ADORABLE!!!! love what you did with the bike and 'scene'!! CA-UTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! And I love the napkin rings you made for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)