Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Thoughts :)

Here's a WAY better picture of the card I made for WCMD (the one in the breakfast post) The challenge was to make a card showing what girlfriends do and also to have an 80's flair...so I went for big hair and striped pants and of course the times I get together with friends where work talk is forbidden and only fun and happy things are thought by all :) Oh and the background REALLY made me think of the dance floor on Saturday Night Fever! But from the start, I intended it for my friend Mary Angela for her birthday!And these are the cards I made using Gina K images that I put together for a gift card set for Mary Angela as well! ;) I just added envelopes to the cards and put them in one of PTI's acrylic card cases....very professional looking when it's all put together! She liked them :)
Well, I don't know about you, but today seemed like a Monday. Could be the full moon...the kids were all off a bit...or maybe I was?! Nah!

Oh, don't forget to check out the next project in the By Invitation Only Designer spot for Clear Artistic Stamps!
Blessings, dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, Kim! Gotta love the striped pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! We're gonna miss you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)