Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Cardmaking Day!! :)

I was inspired by a card similar to this on Splitcoast Stampers.com. I used the SU punch with three little flowers....I just fell in love with the idea of making a "Snoball" flower with the tiny ones all bunched together....I got a bit carried away (it just kept growing and growing!)
I've been making a good number of cards and hope to be posting more soon!
Hope your World Card Making Day is full of creative mojo and warm cocoa!
It's in the 50's here in WNY!!
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Kim this is such a happy card! What a clever idea using the punch for the flower. I have been enjoying reading you blog. Will be back for more inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is such a DARLING card! I just can't believe no one thought of this before now - you genius, you! Perfect adornment to any greeting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)