Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blessed Thanksgiving!

These are a few projects highlighted last month on Clear Artistic Stamps Guest Designer Spot! One is a Thankful Journal that the guests at my house this year will write about whatever they are most thankful for! The other picture shows some napkin holders I made. So easy!

Thought I'd share them today and say THANK YOU for hanging in there and hanging out with me this last year! You are a blessing and I THANK MY GOD FOR YOU! You make me so
May God's light shine upon you and may the warmth of His peace fill your hearts and homes! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. What a bunch of good ideas!! Love your journal, napkin rings and fun card with a pretty and shiny background! So pretty!

    Have a great day!
    Wendy
    SBS9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!

    I am looking forward to the SBS group. Thank you for getting things organized and started.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)