Saturday, May 3, 2008

Prayers would be appreciated!

Hi all!
When we need prayer, the best thing to do it ask for help...God's word tells us: Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12

So I am asking for prayer for my Mom. She has had many health issues over the years and losing my dad last year has only put more stress on her. She had a heart attack this week and is in the hospital. They did an angioplasty on Friday and it looks like heart surgery is our only option; I ask that if it comes to mind, you will pray for our family and my mom's surgery. I know that God wants to work in this situation and I pray for open hearts to let Him comfort and calm my sisters and Mom. Thank you!

In this crazy, busy time, I am trying to carve out time to look at blogs and do "normal' stuff....in case you haven't seen it yet, there is a blog candy giveaway over at Michelle's blog...you don't have to like purple, but check it out!! And more blog candy at White Ribbon cards here....blog candy is free and free is always good!

Also, if you often stop here, I encourage you to check out some of the blog links of my SBS9 sisters...I haven't had time to blog surf lately, but made time today....they are so inspirational and creative in their cardmaking!! Click on a few links over there on the right ---> and you will be blessed! I know I am!

Have a happy week and thanks for praying with me!

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your mom Kim, that is terrible! Of course I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, hang in there!

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mum gets better soon Kim, I will be thinking of you and her. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} to you and your mum. I'm praying that she'll be comforted and will keep trusting the great Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering my draw, good luck. Best wishes for you, your mum and family. I hope everything goes ok with the surgery :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your mom, and I hope the surgery goes well for her. Your entire family will be in my thoughts!!

    {{hugs}}
    Wendy
    SBS9

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very sorry your Mum is ill Kim Marie. I will be thinking of you and your family and wishing for a speedy recovery.

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)