Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a blessed day!!


Finally! Daffodils!! See, we DO get flowers :) These beauties are in my front yard: just the first of a whole BUNCH of flowers we'll see this year. They made my whole yard look GORGEOUS ;) and all for my birthday! Our day was so warm...in the 60's I believe...so GREAT!

Thank you, SBS9 sisters, stamping cult buddies, and Wish RAK friends!!! Here are some more cards I have received for my birthday!

Thank you Manna! I love the colors (green and orange are my two FAVS!)and the glittery flower...so so pretty!!! And your message blessed me!



Thank you, Suzann! Wow...I loved this card the minute I saw it on your blog and what a blessing to get it in my mailbox! You are TOO kind!! Of course the embossing is my favorite...love the combination of Cuttlebug folders! And paper piecing!!! So pretty!!


These next cards are from a few of my "stamping cult buddies" {As my daughter fondly refers to my friends who stamp with me}. I'll show more next post, as my camera battery DIED in the middle of my picture taking! :o


From my friend Roxanne, who happens to be an "hall of famer" this week on Splitcoaststampers....She is so excited and I was as thrilled to get this card from her this week! Love the polka dots!! Thanks, Rox!

These next two photos are of a card my friend Wendy made....well, Wendy and Eric, her super cool husband who helps her make cards...I added a pic of the inside, cause it's so cute how they made a little window and a flower inside...adorable, huh?? Thanks Guys!!


















Pretty blessed, aren't I?? You are all such a wonderful part of my life and I am blessed beyond measure!!
What a great birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such beautiful flowers bloom on your birthday. His timing is amazing, isn't it!!

    Also glad you like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so glad to hear you had such a beautiful day! And so happy the card made it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)