Thursday, February 14, 2019

GROWING IN UNITY DAY 4: HAPPY HEART DAY!

I was so thrilled to have my GIU week during Valentine's Day! The first project that came to my creative mind was a set of tiny love notes that my son's fiance could give to my son on any old occasion! They are such lovebirds and UNITY has soooo many fun and adorable love note images in their Itty Bitty line!! (See bottom of the post for names of the itty bitty stamp sets I used).  I chose a few sets from my top 10 favorites and BOOM....adorableness x a million! Here's a picture of the set, as well as a tote I made to put them in! I hand made the envelopes to fit, as the cards ended up different sizes, but they all nestled well in the little tote! I used an acrylic card box made for 3x3's (which I love to make!), cut the top flaps off and lined it with designer paper, adding a "handle" and another UNITY image to finish it off. I can't wait to give it to her! To see the little details, be sure to zoom into the pictures!


My next project was also a gift for the engaged couple! I used the bride and groom and the sentiment from the set Cherished Moments. I stamped the images on vellum, embossed it in white, added it to a tall vase, put in a fake candle and BOOM. Pretty! Can you tell "wedding" is on my mind, like only....a BILLION times a day?! :)




I trust you are being blessed by someone you love today, whether it be a sweetheart, a child, a sibling, a family member, a friend or the Lord Himself!

Don't forget to comment on this post as well as my earlier posts from the entire week! Your name will be entered into the mix and may be one of two chosen to win 25 Random Unity stamps! You are LOVED!

32 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, so cute each one. Love the project of the candle, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy. Love the vase and the vellum. Fab idea. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a great set and I am sure she will love them to give to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely gift. She will love it. Love the stamps you chose and all the designs. And that candle holder is so beautiful. A very special gift and contribution to the wedding decor. Just lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet gift ideas!!! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects!!! Love the candle. So pretty!!! And the little card set, what a great idea!! I might have to make some of those for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome notes and the candle is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful candle I have friends getting married end of April. Great week so far of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many awesome Valentine day projects. I love the funny ones. I am always one to give my hubby a Valentine that makes him laugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card set is so thoughtful and made with love. The candle is stunning. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy ❤ Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with the food stamp cards. They are awesome and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute set of cards and tote and beautiful candle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The gift of cards is so cute! I like the pun stamps. The candle is beautiful. Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the 3x3's, but wow on the vellum and candle- so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful job on everything. love the vase I’ve been wanting to get this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Valentine's day to you! So very inspired to make different things with all these pretty stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea! The candle is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable Valentine's! Love each one. So many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So darling! Super idea for lovers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are throwing down the creativity in this post. BAM! Love them all!-Annie

    ReplyDelete
  21. My son and his girlfriend just moved in together. They are always asking for my recipes. This may have to be a little belated gift for them! super cute!-Annie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful projects today. Love the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What wonderful gifts!! Thank you for all the wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the hot sauce card! So cute! Great ideas today!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful gift! Thanks for sharing, Kathy Hering

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful assortment of cards and your glass project is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)