Monday, February 18, 2019

Winners and watercolors :)

Hello Frog Faithfuls!

Well, my week as a GROWING IN UNITY Gal is over and I have two winners of the Unity Prize Pack of 25 stamps! Thank you ALL for your super encouraging comments! They blessed me!! Congrats to these two lucky ladies!

                          Donna Rakestraw
Joan Nadeau

Message me on FB with your snail mail addresses and I will forward them to Unity so you can stalk your mailman!

I had so many ideas on what to post last week, but they didn't all make the cut. Here are some watercolored Unity images I did a while back.





We've had more snow on this President's Day, surprise, surprise, but I hope these images warm your heart as much as they do mine!

Have a blessed week! Thanks again for visiting my blog! I hope you'll keep checking in now and again!

Kim Marie






4 comments:

Please leave comments for me! I love to hear from you! Have a blessed day!! :)